Thursday, September 1, 2011

OB visit

Was very scary and nerve racking for me. I had to go all by myself which made me even more nervous. I wanted Chris to be next to me so bad. I didnt know what they were going to do and what I would be finding out. I was so excited all day and I couldn't wait for it to be 2:00 pm. This was my very first visit to the OB and this doctor as well . So it was a day of firsts. I had so many things running through my head and so many questions I wanted to ask him.
My doctors name is Dr. Tutt and his office is right by my house. I will be delivering at the hospital right of the freeway and highley. I am soooooo excited!!! His entire staff were awesome and very welcoming. As soon as I walked in I felt so good about it. I filled out all the paper work and time went by relatively fast. The nurse did the normal things before the doctor comes out and then he asked me some questions. Since im irregular and I wasnt sure at all about how far along I was he used a transvaginal ultrasound and he took a cute little picture of my baby bean. He took pictures of it and gave me one!! And this baby already is gorgeous. Ha ha Just kidding I cant tell yet but Im sure the baby is. Then he told me that I was about 6 weeks along. Honestly, I wish I was further along because I can't wait to meet our baby. Im so excited to be a mom and raise a child that looks like us. Our families are very excited for us to have our first child.
So then I asked him some questions and he explained to me some things that I needed to know and then he did some other things and told me that I would come back in two weeks to hear the heart beat :) I made sure the next time I scheduled it my husband would be able to make it. I will post an update to what we find out then.

I honestly was amazed by how awesome technology is and seeing the baby on the ultrasound. Although I can't see much it was a great feeling to find out Im really pregnant and that so far the babys doing great! I will keep doing what I have to do so that it will all work out.

I will be doing blood tests and doing all the fun pregnant things at the next appointment. YAY!!

I will post the ultrasound once I get a chance to scan it.

No comments:

Post a Comment