Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hard work

Making a baby is hard work and whoever told you other wise is lying. My bodys tired and I am so behind on so many things because I've been busy.
Its hard to work work and go to school, then to top it off have so much homework and projects I need to worry about. Lucky for me I like my classes and they are fun to do homework for. I wish I could just be home doing chores and running errands with my man!!! I miss him the most I've been so busy that it's hard for us to actually have some time together. Weekends are our time to catch up and relax. We love having Sundays off.

Everyday this week we've been going to be super early so that my body gets some rest. And when I mean early I mean 8 or 9 pm. Chris loves this SO MUCH! On Monday night he just couldnt believe that we were in bed by 8:30 . Guess we better get as much sleep as we can get. Specially me before I get really uncomfortable and not be able to sleep.

Although I have much to learn and I know this is not going to be easy we are very grateful and pray every night for our baby. We know that this happened at the perfect time for the perfect reason. I testify that the Lord knows whats best for us and we just need to be good and listen to the spirit. I know I will overcome anything if I just turn to Him for help. I feel very loved and I know i can do anything. :)

Week 6 is almost over and on to week 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment