Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sensative Perla

Right now I am very sensative. I will cry just about every day for no reason. I will catch myself driving home and feeling all kinds of sad because my husband is working. Or because I don't feel so good I start crying a little bit. It kind of makes me laugh because I know it's silly and I can't really help it.

Lately i've been having appetite issues. It's hard for me to find things I actually want to eat. Nothing looks good, I am hungry but it takes me forever to figure out what to eat. I can't believe this is happening to me. I've never been picky in my life until now. Ha ha.. It's okay though today I feel like I'm doing a lot better.

Something driving me nuts recently are .. SMELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can feel like im going to throw up if I smell something that bothers me. I dont like those strong food smells. Im sure this is weirding Chris out. Sorry babe, I wish I didnt have to be so sensative right now but hopefully I get through the first trimester and it gets better.

Now dont get me wrong I am so happy to be pregnant. It has been the best blessing we've received. I am very grateful and I dont think it could've happened at a better time. I am counting my blessings every day :)

Something to look forward to:
Next next Tuesday we made an appointment and Chris will go with me !!!! Im so excited for him to see an ultrasound for his first time. Its the coolest thing I have seen. Ill post every detail about that appointment.

Love you my Rudd baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment