Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I DISLIKE SMELLY PERFUMES OR COLOGNES.

OH my GOODNESS!!! I dont know what to do about this current situation. My smell senses are crazy. I know its normal because I've read about it and my friends tat have been pregnant tell me that its the hormones. The only thing I can is just deal with it. Its honestly driving me nuts.

I want to kindly hold a sign that says please please please keep your smelly perfumes to a minimum because I will throw up on your face. That'll be my disclaimer to them. Ha ha . Truth is I havent thrown up yet, however Ive wanted to like almost every day. I dont feel so great sometimes and I dont feel like myself. I am trying very hard to smile and be happy but I didn't think it would be this hard. The fatigue is killing me. I need so much sleep and I need more time in my day to get all my things done. I am praying so hard that everything will work out because I dont want to be stressed or worry all those around me. I am being taken very good care of. Most people that Im close to are being sensative to me and putting up with my moodiness, but its the strangers in the class, store, work, anywhere!!!

Let me give you an example. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have a very interesting class That I take from 7:30 till 9:00, and I sit to this very cute nice girl. I think she's super nice and friendly to me so I get along with her. Well yesterday in the middle of class she whips out her strong peachy flavored lotion and puts it all over her hands. I wish I was brave enough to kindly ask her to please not do that because it makes me want to barf and my senses are very sensative. I dont think I will and I think ill just wait until it happens again and if I feel so bad Ill just have to tell her im prego and so on.

Today - this guy walks in with his CHEAP COLOGNE that hits me in the face as soon as he walks in. Ewwwwww it doesnt even smell good at all.

Hopefully I survve my first trimester without choping someones head off.

I will be patient and smile. I am very thankful for my family, husband, and baby. Right now its just hard to take in being pregnant, working, school, being, sick, and being a descent housewife.

I know i'll get through I just need to get used to this. :P
I need to go to the temple soon. I need a girls night.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment