Thursday, September 8, 2011

Week 7

Im doing much better this week at eating. Im eating so much better and I have more time to make some good snacks and prepare myself somekind of a lunch.
Im taking my prenatals every day. I've probably missed one day since I found out that Im pregnant and I felt bad.

I havent gotten too sick just the nasceous feeling from smells. I consider myself lucky so far because I havent thrown up. I am still very tired and my body is changing slowly but surely.

People ask me if I feel different and honestly I do. Im not used to this feeling at all. It still seems surreal that Im pregnant.

Not to much has been going on other than the baby has been studying, going to class, and workin with me. This baby is keeping me very good company so far.

Im excited to feel my baby in about two months!! HOpefully I dont gain too much weight because I want to stay healthy throughout the pregnancy.

Chris keeps touching my belly and oddly enough he's the only one I dont mind touching me there. I feel weird to everyone that has done it, because IM not far at all. Once I have more of a prego belly Im sure I wont mind as much but for now I just feel sooo CHUBBY! Ha ha but thats okay it'll all be worth it for my little baby baby.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment