Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I think this babys parents are crazy

DO you think buying a crib when you're about two months pregnant is too soon. Maybe?

But you'd be impressed with our shopping skills. We weren't planning on doing it so soon but we saw it at Target, we loved it, and got it for a fifth of the price it originally was.
I will post a picture very soon because I am so excited about our sweet deal. Chris had this huge smile on his face and wanted to call both our moms so we did.

I love my husband he's so smart and I know he'll be the worlds best father in the future. Thank you baby for the AWESOME idea although at first I was hesitant because I think it's a little too soon. You know whats best for our family and I appreciate your love.

Its a 4 in 1 crib, dark wood, and a good brand. What else do I want?

1 comment:

  1. It's never too early ;) And if it was on sale it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete