Wednesday, September 28, 2011

week 8 & 9

Not much has changed but maybe my body a little bit. I feel like my stomachs rounding out and I am starting to feel more and more tired. I noticed that no matter how many hours I slept the night before I am in bed by 9 or 10 P.M. That is a huge change for me, because I would always stay up late and do all my things late at night.

I am feeling so lazy and too tired to do anything when I don't absolutely have to do it. I can do a little bit at a time but I get overwhelmed if its many things at once. I have Chris helping me out left and right and he has been absolutely perfect the whole time. I can tell that I've become more and more needy of him but I know he doesn't mind.

I am drinking tons and tons of water and fluids. I have to always carry bottled water or else I'll go buy one. I can feel my throat get all dry if I dont have water all the time.

These weeks were a little harder than normal because I got a little sick. :( I was fighting a little bit of a cold and let me tell you it makes sleeping and doing anything that much harder. The stinky part is you can't take any medications. BOOOO!!
All I could do was fight it out with vitamin C and healthy foods. I had tons and tons of orange juice, oranges, fruits, soup, and all that good stuff. It took me about an entire week to kick it out of my system and I was so happy about that.

Chris keeps being an angel on a day to day basis so much that it makes me fall in love with him more and more just when I thought that wasnt possible. There's no doubt in my mind that we were meant for each other and this is the perfect time for us to have a child. I am so thankful for everything. I try and express all of this every day to Chris because I know it's been a little difficult for us to have "fun" times lately. We havent had a chance to go on a date for about a few weeks because of everything going on, school, work, and our schedules clashing. But I dont care because at the end of the day we always come together and get to see each other. I love going home to my baby every day it's the best feeling in the world.

We are so happy to have a baby on the way and we pray every day for our little BAby baby.

Chris loves to touch my belly and hold me, run his hands to my back to make me feel better and he is so patient and loving with me. I always knew he would be but he has exceed my expectations of what he'd be like. I loveeee this man and I feel overwhelmed with happiness for being so blessed.

Sincerly,
<3 Perla

No comments:

Post a Comment