Wednesday, September 28, 2011

OB visit number 2

On week number 8 we had the opportunity to go to the OB. This was Chris first time and I was very excited for him to meet the doctor and be with me. I could see that he was a little uncomfortable because he had never been before and didn't know what to expect.

On this visit we had another ultrasound to make sure the baby was moving right along and his predictions of how far I was were correct. He said that I was doing good and the baby looked so much bigger compared to that tiny dot at five weeks. I could actually see a little head with a little body. I can tell this baby is going to be so cute already ! Another fun thing we got to do was he showed us the heart beating on the ultrasound and it just filled my heart with so much joy. That's the neatest thing I've seen so far the heart beating on the screen. <3 He gave us ultrasound number two and I have saved in my pregnancy packet they gave me.

I had my blood work done, and I peed in a cup. FUN FUN!!! Our next appointment will be in the middle of October and I can't wait to see how much this baby has grown in five weeks.
we love this baby so much words can't express the excitment running in our minds every day. Love you baby.

<3 Perla

No comments:

Post a Comment