Monday, October 10, 2011

My daily struggle- food

I am having such a hard time eating.
Everything looks and smells gross to me.
I am always hungry and then when I finally get
some delicious food I just pick at it and eat
a little.
Now this doesnt happen all the time but it happens
like almost every day. It's been one of my major
struggles this far. I thought it would get better by
now and it does on some days and then it doesn't.
I am just going to try ad figure out what my body wants
and can actually swallow without gagging the whole time.


Keep in mind I have never been this picky in my life.

Don't worry I am eating as much healthy foods as I can.
I always take my prenatals and drink like 6 or 8 water
bottles a day. That keeps me busy with bathroom breaks. :P

One more week and I will finish my first trimester. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment