Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Favorite OB visit

Chris and I went to our third OB visit and it was such a good one.
It started out normal. She weighed me, she took my blood pressure and then she took out this device thing and said we were going to listen to the babys heart. It was so amazing and every time I go to our doctor it feels more and more real. It was a very precious moment to hear that cute little heart beat that's inside my stomach. :) I can assure you that Chris and I are very proud parents. Then, after hearing Rudd baby's heart the doctor came in and I asked him three questions.. Which I had to keep saying out loud to Chris so that I wouldn't forget.

1. Can I get a doctors note so that I can finish my dental work before my last cavity gets worse?
He said yes of course and gave me the letter.
2. When will we find out what we're having? When will that appointment be?
He told us that he usually likes to do it around 18 weeks so since im on week 13 we scheduled the next OB appointment to five weeks from yesterday. :D That'll be the date we find out the sex. Thank goodness because I can't wait any longer. I don't know how people wait the entire 9 months- yeah no thank you I like taking advantage of technology. I believe it's for some people but defidently not for me. '
3. Dr I have this rash on the sides of my stomach is there something wrong with me?
He said no and that it's okay because it probably has something to do with the extra hormones in my body. He just said to take some benadryl and put some soothing cream (I forget what it's called but we bought it last night).

I got all my questions answered and everything is looking good. The babys healthy Im getting better and the good news is I'm a third of the way done. HIP HIP HOORAY.


I'll be posting in about five weeks, right before Thanksgiving what I'll be having. We are so excited and can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment