Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hunger dreams

Last night I had a funny cool dream.

I wasn't too hungry when I went to bed but the last time I ate before I went to bed was our Panda Express and the DQ ice cream cone we had at 6:00 PM and thats the very last thing I had. Then I went to class from 7-10 and then came home to do some photo editing on the computer until midnight. By the time we got ready for bed and finally fell asleep it was almost 1:00 am.

Then, the dreams starting going in my head. First I remember eating this delicious ham and pineapple Thin Pan Crust pizza!! YUMMMMMM . My second dream I remember chilli and corn bread and it was also delicious. YUMMMMMMMMMM. So I woke up wanting both those things. I got up around nine and had some cereal and banana with chocolate milk and then Chris got up shortly after and I told him about my dream so he also though pizza for lunch would be a great IDEA!! I was so happy he went and got me exactly what I wanted. He's so sweet and patient with me.

I think it's pretty funny that I kept dreaming and dreaming about food.
Im thinking chilli and corn bread for a meal sometime this week or weekend.
And some bannana bread, or some chocolate chip cookies. GOodness I am hungry again.


:)

Love ya baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment