Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week 10 & 11

Time has been going relatively fast. It's weird I think the days are going by slow and then the weeks just seem to go fast from time to time. I think it's my excitement with the pregnancy that it has a lot to do with it, and it's not even because I'm not staying busy because I am. I work, school, do some service, an active church goer :), and do all the family events. I am trying to be busy and not stay home too often although sometimes it's a must. If I can I take an hour nap to make it through my days.
Nothing much has changed besides that but I am getting really excited and anxious for my OB appointment coming up on October 18th! I can't wait to see how much bigger it is since the last time we went.
I can feel my stomach getting bigger and my clothes getting tighter. The nauseousness is still there but I know it's getting a little better right now.. In week ten and eleven it's been rough in the night time. I sometimes cry myself to sleep while Chris holds me because I feel so sick and want to throw up but can't. I haven't thrown up once but I had a very close call last week. It was sooooooo gross. I know this will all be worth and there's no doubt in my mind that this is meant to be with the perfect husband and at the perfect time but it's been challenging for me. I'm not used to feeling so low on energy and tired with a side of nauseousness to top it off.
Chris has stepped it up so much and has made me feel better. We have gotten so much closer because of this. Every day I am constantly thinking about how much our lives are going to change and how much I love this baby. I can't wait to meet him/ her and raise this baby.
Im hoping this baby is going to be very smart and active since I am always out and about.
I cant wait to spoil you my baby baby. Your father and I are getting more and more excited although it still seems surreal to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment