Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Future grandparents

My parents have been hilarious throughout this pregnancy.

This is going to be their first grandchild and they can't wait. They are being so awesome and helpful. I have been having so much fun because I do kind of take advantage of the situation because I love being spoiled. They take such good care of me and I absolutely love every minute of it.

When we first told my family (the day after we found out) they couldn't believe it. I don't know why but they were shocked. I told Chris we should bring the pee stick because my family will want to see it. He thought that was weird but obviously he doesn't know how weird my family is. Ha ha.
My dad really really wants a boy and honestly Chris and I don't care what this baby is. We want it to just come out healthy. I just happen to think that I have a girl growing inside of me.

My mom is so excited she can't stop thinking or talking about it. She has already bought some small toys and little nick nacs. She cracks me up. A few weekends ago she showed me this Yellow SHOE she attempted to make by crocheting it but since she doesn't really know she only was able to make one and then didn't remember how to make the other one. HA HA!! She's soo adorable I love my parents so much.

I know they are going to spoil our baby crazy. Im so excited to see what Rudd baby is going to look like and be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment