Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 13 & 14

Have been very busy.
Im trying to stay up to date with all the activities going on and my house wifely duties.
Im feeling much better for the most part and havent had an incident in over a week! I have to admit that I've been pretty lucky to have been this fortunate to not get sick as often as some girls do. Im so thrilled about getting over my first trimester. I feel awesome and Im excited to have entered the second trimester.
I honestly feel huge already but I know Im not because I can still wear the stuff I was wearing right before I got pregnant. I just can see my stomach rounding out and im looking a little more prego day by day.
I haven't posted any pictures of me yet because I don't feel so pretty and I've been feeling pretty crummy about myself. (Which honestly is a new thing to me) But I went shopping and found three neww things that are going to help me in the fall/winter season. I got a very good deal at ross so that defidently helped me get even more excited about what I was buying. I bought be two dressy long shits, and a grey/black stripped dress that's very comfortable.
But I will post a few pictures that I like of myself.

Basically week 13 and 14 went too fast and I have been trying to get used to sleeping on my back or sides from now on because I know it's easier if I get used to it now and prepare myself for the future.
Throughout these weeks I've notice smells don't bother me as much, and Im not as tired throughout the day, I can see I've gotten some more of that energy I've been missing and I've been doing much better with my daily chores.

I must keep thanking my amazing husband for being so sweet and patient with me each and every day. He has been so helpful and loveable. He knows that I have a hard time being in the kitchen so he has no problem going in there and making dinner almost all by himself. He is such a good husband. Baby Rudd and I are very lucky to have Chris in our lives.

Did I mention we find out the sex of our baby the week of THANKSGIVING :)

We are so happy





No comments:

Post a Comment