Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family Pictures and week 16









This past weekend my side side of the family and us planned out to take some family pictures and it worked out perfectly. The weather was beautiful and everyone participated. I was so happy we were all able to do it and we did it ourselves. With the help of my amazing husband and the tripod we were able to do it.
Here are just a few so I can document what I looked like at 16 weeks.

Chris looks so handsome in his brand new pants and his long sleeve shirt. He is so sexy and I love him more and more every day. He is so patient, helpful, and amazing to me. I couldn't thank him enough for all that he does.

WEEK 16-
I was busy with big school assignments. I've been working so hard trying to get straight A's and I might actually get them. I am super excited to graduate in December with my Associates in Communications. WOO HOOO! No I will not be walking in May because it will be like 3 weeks after I give birth and I don't think I'll be looking good or feeling like walking for my associates. I'll walk for my Bachelors for sure.
As for how I'm feeling I have to say that it varies from day to day. It's not as bad as it use to be but I still have my moments. I have to eat carefully and not eattoo fast or else I feel sick. I am eating much better and I have been sleeping like normal now.
My husband keeps taking very good care of me and he has even offered to rub body butter on my belly. He is amazing and I am so excited for our future. He is so strong for the both of us and he is always there for me when I need him. I would do anything for this man. He is my everything.
Last week we bought a huge costco box of baby wipes and decided to slowly build our supply so we won't run out for at least the first cuple of months after the baby is born.
Nothing else is new but the fact that we find out the sex in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's a girl but I will post what the Dr finds out next Tuesday. I can't wait to find out. We are very excited and anxious.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment