Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 15

Im officially 4 months pregnant this week! :) I am so happy and excited to announce how much better I'm doing. I am able to do more things throughout my day and get so much accomplished. I also wake up in a much better mood because I'm sleeping much better in the night time. I get up less to go to the bathroom and I'm trying to sleep as much as I can since I know things will be changing once I have a baby.
Last week was pretty normal besides the Halloween festivities and eating candy here and there. On Wednesday I wasn't feeling too good and since cereal has been a safe choice for me to eat before I go to bed I decided to eat that and it betrayed me. :(
I was so sad I had an accident outside in my backyard since I was trying to feed my dogs I gagged and everything that was left in my stomach no longer was there. I was home alone and I really hate being sick without anyone to take care of me. I'm used to having my mom spoil me and help me out when I'm sick. Chris was at work and I had to wait two hours after this little incident. I got it all over my clothes. EWWW so I immediatley was bawling and then I tried to calm down because I know it's not good for me to get that way. Then I hopped in the shower and felt so much better. When Chris came home he made me feel better and I slept like a baby.
Sometimes when I get sad I feel overwhelmed and this week I felt it. I felt like I don't know if I can do this... It's hard for me and I want to be strong but sometimes the adversary is trying so hard to bring you down. I just need to remember to cling on to the Lord, and get on my knees to pray. I need to do it more, specially right now because I know I need to be better and need to be positive.

I am very fortunate and although I comlain I'm thankful to be pregnant with a little angel. It's just hard to carry a little person, be hormonal, sick, and have the daily stresses of life on top of it; but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I know this will all pay off and I just need to be patient more than anything. I am so happy to be pregnant at this time in my life along with my eternal companion that I've been happily married to for a year.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment