Monday, November 7, 2011

dreams

My dreams are so funny. They become weirder every day. I'll have to be better at writing them down though because I usually always remember them the next day and tell Chris or whoever I see that day. HA HA
Last night I dreamed about Rudd baby! But it was so confusing and random. I dreamed that once I gave birth to Rudd baby they put him in boy clothes right away and I didn't get to see what it was. I had thought in my dream they ran out of girl clothes and put her in a little boy outfit but indeed it ws a boy. HA HA!
This is so funny to me because people keep asking Chris and I what we want to have and we honestly don't care but I think it's a girl and Chris thinks and kind of wants a boy. My dreams are too funny sometimes.

On Saturday night we bought some Krispy Kreme doughnuts for dessert since it was a special occassion- our one year anniversary. :D
And since we drove around and drove kind of far this night I slept on the way home. We didn't get a chance to eat our doughnuts until the next day. I dreamed about all the doughnuts being gone and our roommate had ate them and I was furious. O my goodness pregnant food dreams are so funny and I have a lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment