Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week 17 & 18

These weeks have been much better and I am starting to eat the foods I used to like before my pregnancy, the smells are toning down so much more, and Im not as tired. So it is true what they said to me when hey told me that the second trimester is the best! I have been loving it. I don't get up as often in the middle of the night. I only get up once or twice and I still drink tons of water.

Im getting excited to feel this baby move. I still haven't felt anything significant but I know that once I can feel the baby move Ill want to not feel it because it'll be harder to sleep and be comfortable.

Throughout these weeks I have been a little stressed out (a little more than normal). Just life things but more than that its all the class work I have gotten these weeks. I have had some hard tests, projects, and final assignments that put me on edge. On top of that mess I've had some things around the house that are annoying and tideous. Such as things breaking, spilling, and just not being the way I want them to be. I have to remember that at the end of the day all that matter is that we're healthy, working, and have the Gospel in our lives.

I've gotten lots of photography things on the side and I love it! I have been busy busy with that and balancing duties I need to do. I need to finish editing them and turn them in this week. :D

I am getting excited to reach the halfway point because it's a huge deal and I feel like this is just one of the many milestones I have to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment