Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shopping

Yesterday I bought some new clothes. I found some really cute shirts that aren't maternity but they're so cute and dressy. They also have room for me to grow in them. Got three shirts and some really cute pants. I only spent $40.00, if you ask me thats a sweet deal for some really cute clothes.
Im so excited to be pregnant. I want the next seven months or so to just fly but I know I have to be patient. It's a good thing we have that much time to get the room ready and paint it - if we have to. If its a girl we wont have to do much but buy furniture and baby things but if its a boy we're going to have to paint it a boy color because pink isn't the hottest color for a boy. I wouldnt want my baby boy to grow up confused. Ha ha .
I want to do so much and I want to spoil my baby so much. I have to control myself and wait until they tell me what Im going to have.
Although it's been hard to sleep I cant stop smiling because Chris and I are blessed enough to be able to bring a baby. IM so thankful for him and our future. I dont know what Id do without him.
Last night I wasn't feeling too hot so I crashed out on the bed and I left the cake in the oven :( Chris took it out and it was no good. It's a good thing I have extra cake mix. so here I am baking a second cake. HA thats a pretty funny story.
Ill post a pic once I finish to prove I dont always burn everything I touch.

Love ,
Perla

No comments:

Post a Comment