Thursday, August 25, 2011

First weeks...

Baby baby!!! You make me so tired already ;)

My body is not use to all these hormones and body changes I'm experiencing. I've been getting so much advice, help and support with my pregnancy. As much as I love it I am exhausted. Sleeping for me has been one of the hardest things. I have so many emotions running through my mind. I have so much to do and I don't know where to begin. I need to just relax and take a deep breath.

I haven't gotten sick persay but I have days where Im not feeling too hot. The other night I was so tired and my body was soar but I just couldn't wind down. My stomach was hurting i was tossing and turning but I am lucky enough to have a caring husband that will do anything to comfort me and bring me water-even though we're both dead tired from our long hard working days.

The previous 2 weeks though I had been having some pretty serious heartburn. YUCK! I hate that feeling. I dont like that horrible taste in your mouth that you get. I've been eating crackers and fruit to help me with the horrible after taste. Honestly though besides that it hasnt been too bad. Every now and then I get super sleep. So sleepy I have to try and pretend to sleep with my eyes open. O JOY!

To top it off as soon as I found out I was pregnant is the same day I started school. I have over done it for this semester. I signed up for five classes, working in an office, and doing photography. WOW!!! I am excited for the semester to be over already. The good thing is that I know this will make the semester fly by and that means being close to have my baby baby. <3 This week since I can still get a full refund I decided to drop my least favorite class because of the teacher. She made it very easy for me to decide. I was sitting at work thinking and thinkin about my baby. I was thinking about what is best for the future and what is more important to me. I seriously had this knot in my stomach because I knew this was going to be very rough on my body. So I talked things over with Chris and we taked about my classes but then it didnt become clear until the next day. I could almost feel the weight lifted off my shoulders and a good feeling come through my stomach. That's how I knew I had made the right decision to take it down to four classes. :D The roughest days I have in monday and wednesday, im going 9-7 straight with no break. But the rest will be a piece of cake. I am being smart and eating in the morning, having lots of good snacks with me, and then eating once I get off. I am getting the hang of it.
I am lerning what I can and can't eat. The Do's and Dont's . It is tough. Never in my life have I wanted sushi as bad as I want it right now. Ha ha . I have never hd it but just because I know I can't thats why Im tempted. Im being very strong and trying to do everything for my baby. I am drinking so much water, fruits, veggies, and the prenatals.


Here's the purpose of this blog is:
1. To record, for journal purposes.
2. For Chris and I
3. For family and friends
4. And of course for my baby baby.



I hope this blog also informs others about pregnancy and all the fun things it comes with.


Love you BABY BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment