Monday, August 22, 2011

To our future baby girl or boy,

We love you so much !!!


We found out we were pregnant with you on my birthday (August 15th) and honestly it's the best present Ive ever had. Im so excited to have you and raise you. I love children so I just know that having a kid of my own will come kind of naturally to me.


Your father and I get on our knees every night and thank the Lord for the oppurtunity to bring children into this earth, we pray that you will be born healthy and strong . We also pray for us to be prepared and be good parents.

As soon as we found out we were pregnant we were so happy that we couldnt stop smiling. I had told some of my best girl friends so they could help me out with some advice about being pregnant or not. I have to say your mother is blessed to have the the friends that she has & family. They are always willing to talk and give me some awesome advice.

Your dad and I promise to give you everything we have, to raise you right, and to give you unconditional love. I love you so much already my baby. I can't wait to meet you my little angel. WE love you and want these months to go by sooo fast!

I will do anything to make you come to us safe and healthy.

I am so thankful for this oppurtunity to be pregnant and create a baby.

We love you tons

Sincerly,
Your parents

No comments:

Post a Comment