Thursday, August 25, 2011

Belly Oils & Cream

Thanks to one of my best friends in the world I was able to get some good advice about creams and oils for the prevention of stretch marks. Candice suggested I go to Hi-Health and get their JASON brand oil and cocoa butter.
I had no idea they sold those types of things but it makes sense because it has supplements and supplies for beauty and health. I had gone straight from class to the Hi health and I was so excited because I have been wanting to go get some goodies from there since I found out about the baby baby. I want to take care of my skin so that I wont be left with tons of stretch marks. I am willing to sacrifice anything but I am going to take care of myself and be smart.
I can't wait to use my oil and cocoa butter tonight.
I highly recommend going there if you want some of this good belly stuff. It's better to start getting use to this now than doing it too late when Im too big.

I am so excited I just want to go home and try it on. I know I am getting excited ove nothing but it's my first purchase to the baby baby. :) I didnt even have to spend as much a I thought. I thought it would be at least $30.00 but I spent half that much. I love it when I round up and end up spending much less.

<3 Perla

No comments:

Post a Comment