Thursday, August 25, 2011

Next week

In my opinion I will be going on 8 weeks which equals 2 months!!! So i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to be close to my calculations. I read symptoms and from what I remember of the cycle business that sounds about right. I hope it's true and if it is im going to celebrate and have a party!
But really I am praying and praying to have a healthy and good pregnancy. Sometimes I think I should've waited to tell people but you know what it's my life and I can do what I want. I will tell who and when I want, with the input of my husband of course.

On Tuesday I have my first appointment with my OBGYN his name is Dr. Tutt. I am so excited, nervous, and happy about it. I just want to fast forward for it to be Tuesday already. I will update my blog as soon as I get on a computer. I am going to write everything down. I have so many questions and I want to hear what the doctor says.

I still can't believe Im pregnant sometimes. I doubt me being pregnant for reals. I dont know why my head messes with me. I just dont want for anything to go wrong. I want to get the first three months out of the way. Everyone and books say that they're the most important so I am trying to be very good about all the small and big things. I wonder if anyone worries as much as me?

One more thing about the first couple weeks. I am so emotional! I have never been so sensative than this. I am so delicate and picky about things recently.

Here are the two best examples as of lately:
1. I cried because I was overwhelmed about some idiot using my card and going on a shopping spree. THANKS JERK! You made a pregnant woman so pissed that she wanted to come to your house and punch you. This made my account negative for about 6 days. I hope you get caught.
2. This last Sunday we were about to go to church and my car wouldnt start. GREATTT!! Who doesnt love car troubles on a hot sunny day. We had to buy a new battery when we have 209403820843 million other things to pay. I hate how that happens.

No doubt in my mind that last weekend I felt like the ADVERSARY working so hard to break us down. To try and bring us down and make us feel like we couldnt do it. Like your stuck and you cant get up. Even though they're small things sometimes they seem big. I've realized that once something good comes along you are tempted (or at least I feel like I am ) to feel down . Satan knows that we are happy and are doing what's right and he wants to break that. He doesn't want us to be happy but on the other hand you have the worlds best shield *HEAVENLY FATHER & HOLY SPIRIT* so I decided we need to step it up and be strong. We need to pray even more and read more. We will do just that. I want to be ready and keep the adversry as far away from my home as possible.

Baby baby I will do whatever it takes for you, we have only found out two weeks ago and we already want you to be here. I want to fast forward and hold you. We love you and I can't wait to meet you. I know the Lord gave us the oppurtunity to get pregnant at the perfect time with the perfect baby.

I am feeling so much better today. I made it through this rough rough week and it's almost the weekend and who doesnt love that?

<3
Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment