Friday, December 16, 2011

Week 19 & 20

I can feel my energy levels go back up !!! I am loving the second trimester. I honestly can eat back to normal and don't gag everytime I smell something strong. I am very grateful for that. I can't tell you how good it feels to be over that stage for me.
I have noticed that people will ask me how far and if I know what Im having a lot more. That must mean im getting more and more noticeable. :)
My belly is rounding a lot more and it gets harder and harder to carry things and get into our tall bed specially if Im full. I have been noticing that the nights aren't the same. I still sleep like a baby but the way I sleep is getting a little trickier.
Im also pretty excited that on Week 20 I could feel the first little movements of our baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing to feel Rudd baby. I am loving this baby so much. I can't wait to finally meet our angel.
These weeks have also been a little stressful with me finishing school and trying to cram a whole bunch of things I need to do. I've been busy busy with life and everything that comes our way.

But hey at least Im at the halfway mark, it's an amazing feeling now I can feel like I can start counting down. he he

No comments:

Post a Comment