Friday, December 16, 2011

Ultrasound pictures





The above ultrasounds were taken at 21 weeks.


Ultrasound at 18 weeks.



These are some of my favorite portraits that we have of our little guy already. He is too precious. I think he is going to be a little shy boy like Chris. At 18 weeks we went in to find out if we were having a boy or a girl and he wouldnt let us. That's why everyone kept telling us that we were for sure we were having a little modest girl. I felt like my predictions were being confirmed. But no! Its a little boy. I found out the sex at 21 weeks. I'm excited to finally know what we're having so we can start preparing the baby room and to shop for our babys things. EEKKKK I can't wait to shop till I drop. He is going to be spoiled. xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment