Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Week 21 & 22

I am getting huge! LOL I feel like I am growing at an uncontrollably rate. I've only gained about 8 pounds but I still think it's a couple pounds too many. I've got to save my pounds for the last month where the baby gains a pound a week!
I'm just kidding it's not that bad but I can notice my belly getting rounder and bigger.
My shirts that haven't been tight are starting to fill up. Chris is nice enough to still compliment just about every day and tell me sweet nothings. He makes me feel better when I just feel huge.

These weeks I've been feeling the baby more and more. I'm starting to realize that this shy little boy likes to move around and be active after I have a meal such as dinner. He also likes to move around when Im on the compute on the evening. It's really a neat feeling that I don't know how to describe. I would almost explain it like the feeling of the butterflies in your stomach but instead of being a nervous feeling it's more of a physical thing moving in there. They aren't big movements yet because the baby is only about a pound or so. But he's defidently moving and dancing around in there.
On these weeks I have been lazy and enjoying my time off from school. I have been trying to relax and just do me. I wish I could say I've been productive but I haven't been. I'd like to blame my lack of energy and me wanting to reduce my stress level on my blood pressure. Although I know I can be doing more. It's okay I just want to not cause any danger to my baby and I.
Chris is truly an amazing husband. I can't say it enough because I know he has to pick up my slack and help me out more. He is so supportive and understanding. I've been feeling a little guilty lately because I dont feel like I'm good enough for him or that I've been trying hard enough to be a good wife. I need to step it up and my goal is to have the babys room all ready to go by January but we still need to clear out that spare room we have. For some reason it seems so overwhelming to me. We still have like eight boxes and random things in there. UGHH!!! I need to step it up.
Also, the Holidays got in the way last week and now we are getting ready to go on a cruise but once I get back I will get back to work and organizing different things around the house. :D I just have to do it little by little and I know I can have it done in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment