Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What a blessing

I am feeling so blessed to be a mother. I absolutely love it so much. Timothy is growing way too fast and I'm extremely happy that he is being such a good boy on most days. I can't believe he weighs around 15 lbs and sleeps through the night. He has been sleeping through the night since he was about 2 1/2 months. I am really lucky that he is such a good happy baby on most days. He brightens my day and gives me a greater purpose on earth. I am so happy that I have a baby to spoil and love unconditionally. I sometimes think that I can't believe Heavenly Father trusted me with such a beautiful child. I continue to be amazed by watching my son grow and learn. I am so thankful that I can stay at home and raise him. I mainly have to thank my husband for that huge blessing. He works so hard for us and is always so loving and understanding to me. I don't think he realizes how much I love and appreciate all he does for us. I love being in love and having a sweet family. Timothy is such a loved little boy and he has two set of grandparents that can't get enough of him. I am a lucky girl and Timothy is a lucky boy. I know every mom says this but I truly mean it. My little son is such a handsome and loving boy. He is photogenic and modeling already at the age of 3 months. Love you BUBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment