Friday, July 6, 2012

Callings in our church

Since Chris and I got released from our calling in nursery back in April we've been calling free! I don't know if that's a good or bad thing but let's just say that I knew it would only be a matter of time before Bishop Clouse gave us a new calling. I am happy to announce that I am a visiting teacher Supervisor. I know it sounds very authoritive but it's quite easy, I'm very excited of what I get to do and how it will help me improve on my visiting teaching. I can honestly say that at first I wasn't very excited but the more I talked to other sisters about it the more I am looking forward to serving the Lord and doing my calling. I need to be better at being positive lately because I feel like I've been grumpy and super sensative. I need to be happy and count my blessing every day. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment