Tuesday, July 31, 2012

First month with baby

I have a confession. First month with the baby was the hardest experience I've experienced in a while. Let me explain. First off I had to have a C-section and it was tough for me because I have never spent so much time in the hospital nor have I ever had surgery. Not only did I have to recover from major surgery now I had to care for a new life! :) A blessing that I'm very grateful for (we had been praying for a little one ever since we got married). All I'm saying is that having a C-section is a lot of pain and it takes much longer to recover from a vaginal birth. I've heard this from many women I know personally so I'm not just making this up. The next reason why it was so hard is I think the first month you worry so much about the baby and you are new and constantly learning every day. I still am learning but now I'm more in a routine and Timothy has a much better schedule now. I am not complaning I am just being honest because truth be told this is the biggest change that's occured in my life besides getting married. It takes me a while to adjust to change but once I get it down I feel like I accomplished something great. I am so happy and proud of my hubby and I. We are raising a beautiful child, and living in our dream house. I am very thankful and I can't believe Timothy is about to be 4 months old in two weeks. :) We love you so much Timothy and I love seeing your smiley happy face every day. Thanks for being such a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment