Thursday, February 16, 2012

Weeks go by!

I feel like the weeks are going fast at times but defidently not smooth.
Im having a hard time dealing with my recent diagnosis of having GESTATIONAL DIABETES and HYPERTENSION. I was so sad that I didn't do good with my blood sugar.

I now have to diet hard core and not cheat for the rest of my pregnancy. UGH! I've been on it now for two weeks and I hate it. Don't get me wrong I'll do whatever it takes in order to deliver this baby as healthy as possible. I just have to try to be strong. As much as I am struggling I am trying to be positive. I always do but I feel like I've been having too much of a pitty party. I need to pony up and just suck it up.

And let the countdown begin. I have ten weeks left and that equals to about 70 days. I can't believe Im finally seeing a little bit of light at the end of this long tunnel. What an emotional roller coaster I've been on.

I must say my husband has been my one steady consistent foundation. He's so perfect. I love him and our son. He has worked harder than ever and he makes me so happy. He's had to put up with me complain and me crying. He holds me close and tell me itll be okay./

No comments:

Post a Comment