Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last Day of February

I honestly can't believe how fast and slow this year is going.
I am so excited that in less than eight weeks I will meet my precious little Timothy, he is going to make all this worth it.
It is currently 1:00 in the morning and Im not the least bit sleepy so I thought I would post some blogs and update my pregnancy and life.
It has now been about three weeks since I got diagnosed with diabetes and I am doing much better now that I know what I can and can't eat. I am on a strict diet that I'm trying very hard to be good at. I have done so good at staying away from lots of carbs and the sugars. The Drs tell me they are so surprised that I've beena able to do so good and I can't explain how good it feels to hear it from them.

Let me just back up a bit. When I took the one hour glucose test they told me my sugar was so high that I would defidently be needing to go on a diet and get some insulin. This news scared me so much because I dont want to take shots three times a day. I already have enough things to worry about and to add this on top of everything would make my life so much more stressful.

We have been changing food and dinner plans ever since I found out from the doctor but I know it has been worth it. All I have to keep telling myself is that Im doing this for my sweet boy that I love very much.

:)

Timothy Mommy & Daddy both love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment