Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A letter to you.

TIMMY!!
I love you so much. You are the cutest boy I have ever seen and met. I am thankful for the opportunity to raise you. I am going to teach you everything I know and I hope to be the best mom I can be. I love you to the moon and back. I can't believe we've been blessed to have you for 13 months now. You can always make me smile even if I don't feel good. Your dad and I always thank the Lord for giving us such a special and unique boy. I am beyond grateful to have you as my son. I have seen you grow and grow and you're just too big now!! It's such a special feeling to know that your Daddy and I get to raise you and be your parents. It's so fun to play and take care of you. You love to take out all your toys and make a mess. You crack me up, once you take out your toys you leave them and follow me all over the house. I think it's adorable how you love to be by my side ALL THE TIME. It can be exhausting but I love it. I hope you always know that you are a precious child of God that loves you very much. I want you to always stay little and cute but I know that you will keep growing. I just want to soak up all the sweet moments and press pause. Baby I love you and I hope you know Im a proud mother. Love you very much Timothy. You are my everything.


Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment