Monday, April 9, 2012

The last two weeks

Dearest Timothy,

I am so blessed to say I am almost done with a full term pregnancy. This week I turn 38 weeks and I am so excited, anxious, and nervous to meet you. I have so many thoughts running through my mind. One of the many questions I have is I wonder if I'll be good enough to raise you. I hope so. I want to be the mother I can be to you. I want to hold you in my arms and give you a million kisses. I am completely ready for you. I think you're running out of room in my belly! I am also sooooooo sick of going to the Drs Office twice a week. I am excited I will no longer have to be back to that horrible office that I will never return to. I need you here so I can vent to someone else besides Chris, haha. I think he's getting sick of me complaining about being so pregnant and big.
Just so you know you have so many people that love you and can't wait to meet you. I hope you make an appearance anytime soon. I love you and I know we are going to have so much fun together. We anxiously await your arrival.


Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment